The skillset developed throughout the Certification focuses on building foresight capabilities, questioning participants’ current assumptions, key to achieve a balance between the analytical and the intuitive mindsets as well as the creative components of the process.
Certification by level
The GIMI Innovation Professional Certification Program has 3 levels of certification.
Level 1 of the certification journey comprises an overview of basic knowledge of future foresight, including fundamentals and literacy, the key premises and principles, as well as a comprehensive immersion into the main schools of thought and practice.
2 Who Should Apply?
Individuals or practitioners willing to understand the fundamentals of future foresight, know the main Schools
that developed grounded theory on the subject, and explore the key concepts, processes, and tools of foresight
3 Eligibility Requirements
- No eligibility requirements for the Certified Foresight Professional | Level 1.
- The successful completion of the Certified Foresight Professional | Level 1 is a pre-requisite to apply for the Foresight Leader Certification | Level 2.
- The Certified Foresight Leader | Level 2 is a pre-requisite to apply for the Certified Chief Foresight Officer | Level 3.
Level 1 fees include:
- Foundation Workshop (4 half-days live online or 2 days on-site)
- Future Foresight Body of Knowledge | Level 1 Guide (e-copy)
- Certified Foresight Professional Exam Fee (online exam)
- Remote Proctor Fee
- Certified Foresight Professional Certificate (based on passing exam)
Buy GIMI Future Foresight
Our Foresight Certification Programs are designed for anyone interested in becoming certified in Foresight as a business discipline
GIMI Future Foresight Program
The Certification is strongly anchored in understanding challenges as major growth steppingstones for the future and it focuses on evidence-based future foresight, with uncertainties at its core, preventing variables that influence the medium and long term futures to be kept on a leash by traditional ways of thinking.
Design and Frame the Picture
- Audience, Teams, and Experts
- Attitudes and Work
- Key Factors
- Focal Issue
- Time Horizon
Understand and Capture the Horizon
- Trends and Megatrends
- Uncertainties and Pre-determined
- Weak Signals and Emergent Issues
- Wild Cards and Strategic Surprises
- Black Swans and Black Elephants
Planning and Building Alternative Futures
- Alternative Futures
- Scenario Building
- Matrix Approach
- Inductive Approach
- Morphological Approach
- Porter’s Approach
- Incremental Approach
- Extreme-World Method
- To The Best Of Our Knowledge
Thinking and Executing
- Implications and Options
- Business Model Innovation
- Organizing the Collective Wish
- Strategy Execution
- Communication, Appropriation, and Monitoring