The World’s Largest Innovation Professional Organization
Founded in 2009, the Global Innovation Management Institute is a global nonprofit standard certification board for innovation and innovation management. Better Ideas, Bigger Results.
Articles and White Papers
GIMI brought together 24 CTPs from around the world to celebrate achievements and discuss how to further democratize innovation
On September 28th, the Global Innovation Management Institute led its quarterly meeting with its certified training partners from more than 24 countries around the world to celebrate achievements and discuss how to further democratize innovation at local, regional, and global levels. The meeting covered the following:
- Share the latest news from GIMI
- Four new members in the CTP network: GIMI officially welcomed Grupo Edutec from Ecuador, SNBX from El Salvador, TDM Internacional from Mexico and Triangle Equity Partners from Australia. These CTPs were represented by Lucia Acurio, Tony Carbonero, David Fernandez and Kent Matla, respectively.
- 3 New Intellectual Property developed during the last year
- GIMI Impact: GIMI’s social innovation program that aims to inspire young people to use innovation to solve social challenges in their communities.
- Leadership program: After successfully training 1500 leaders in Brazil, IXL and GIMI have standardized a world-class program that uses new learning styles and a proven methodology to drive leaders to become the best version of themselves
- Innovation Potential Assessment: GIMI created the Innovation Potential Framework to assess individuals and help companies leverage their potential to build high-performing teams and identify their training needs
- GIMI Futuristic Network: GIMI has launched its Futuristic Network with Netstairs, Dii Desert Energy, and NICA as a powerful force to drive insights from different centers of excellence around the world into actions that build the future
- Innova Latam 2022 will have its fourth edition in November and will bring +1.000 people to share best practices, tools, and knowledge around corporate innovation in Cartagena, Colombia. Some of our central themes will be, innovative leadership for the future, Innovation DNA, and Innovation ecosystems, among others.
- Recognize the efforts of CTPs to increase certified people in their regions
At this point GIMI spotlights the three main CTPs with the largest number of certificates: IXL Boston with 8127, IXL Colombia with 2200 and Sia Partners Arab Emirates with 1900, and the three other partners such as SWRL with 600, Clarus Consulting with 328, and KACE with 230 and mentioned that they had the highest growth in 2022.
CTPs shared how to mitigate challenges in each region coming from lack of awareness around innovation, political instability, shortage of training budgets etc.
- Exchange best practices and discuss challenges with each other
CTPs shared their best practices and strategies how to win the market of a) Governments, b) Corporates, c) Universities and d) SMEs
GIMI appreciates the presence of all partners and will continue to ensure that together we can democratize innovation in the world, and we will!
Dii Desert Energy joins to the GIMI Futuristic Network
GIMI has launched its Futuristic Network as a powerful force to drive insights from different centers of excellence around the world into actions that build the future. With the conviction to build the future one must imagine it first, GIMI’s Futuristic Network is partnering with relevant players around the world with a strong understanding and insights of market trends, different demographic segments, and cutting-edge technologies to imagine what the future could look like and use GIMI’s methodology as an accelerator to make it real.
Our Futuristic Network has given its first step in partnership with Netstairs, a company specialized in the Metaverse, and now with Dii Desert Energy, an international industry network specialized in abundant green energy sources aiming at globally emission free energy supply, that was launched in 2009 as an industry initiative in Germany, initially called ‘Desertec Industrial Initiative’ for exploring the potential of renewables in the desert areas of Northern Africa and the Middle East, improving market conditions, and examining the synergies to be captured through connecting the European and MENA power markets.
In 12 years’ time, Dii Desert Energy has grown from a rudimentary ‘Desertec Vision’, initially mainly concentrated on power from the deserts for Europe, (Desertec 1.0) via a focus on the conditions of renewables in the local markets (Desertec 2.0) toward a highly recognized market enabler for ‘green electrons’ and ‘green molecules’ from the deserts of MENA for MENA’s own population, and for MENA to become a ‘Power House’ for the world markets (Desertec 3.0). Today, Dii Desert Energy is looking at the entire power system starting with various forms of Renewable Energy (RE) generation, grids, new technologies & innovations, energy storage, e-mobility, smart cities, towards the long-term objective of ‘energy without emissions.
By connecting the international industry active in the MENA region with authorities and institutions, Dii Desert Energy focuses on practical conditions for ‘green electrons’ and ‘green molecules’ along the energy value chains leading to tangible and profitable projects and other benefits for local and international stakeholders.
GIMI is open to working with governments and other centers of excellence, to take more insights to apply GIMI’s methodology and convert them into specific actions and help in the transformation of the world.