Certified Innovation Professional (GIMI CIP) Certificate
GIMI Certified Chief Innovation Officer (GIMI CCIO) is a business innovation leader, officially recognized by the GIM Institute. GIMI CCIO (1) demonstrates an advanced understanding of business innovation systems and strategy, capacity, and discipline, and (2) has a capability to come up with insights and solutions in managing innovation in organizations.
- Regular: USD 1050.00 and Admin/Handling Fee
The certification fee includes:
- GIMI CIP Certificate
- GIMI CIP Exam Fee (online exam)
- Innovation Management Body of Knowledge (IMBOK) Guide (electronic copy/PDF)
- Remote Proctor Fee*
- GIMI CIP Innovation Project guide
- Revision of GIMI CIP Project and recommendations
*GIM Institute has partnered with a remote proctor service provider to give the flexibility to test takers on when and where to take the exam (as long as they have a sufficient internet connection and private space).
Validity of Application
You have six (6) months to take the exam from the date you applied for the certification.