This Innovation Associate (Level 1) Workshop will prepare you for the Associate (Level 1) innovation certification exam. Moreover, this workshop gives you an opportunity to practice and use the innovation tools and methodology which will also be helpful when you proceed to the Master (Level 2) innovation certification.
Business innovation is a pervasive force in today’s fast changing environment. In fact, CEOs around the world recognize that business innovation is not only a core driver for creating and capturing new business value, but it’s also the key to long-term business survival and success. Over the last decade, we have seen many impressive innovation breakthroughs in a range of industries. Despite such successes, innovation does not come easily. It is not enough to merely declare, “We want to be more innovative.” Putting innovation into practice is difficult, mostly because generating new and future growth opportunities is still a challenge, or we don’t know where to begin.
INNOVATION ASSOCIATE WORKSHOP BENEFITS
This Innovation Associate (Level 1) Workshop is designed to build awareness, excitement and recognition for the importance of business innovation, and provide you a proven process to generate new and exciting growth opportunities inside your organization. By democratizing this process, every individual in an organization can now come up with meaningful and actionable innovation breakthroughs to drive their business into the future. With our learn-by-doing principle, attendees will go through an intensive two- to three-day hands-on learning workshop spaced with individual, pair and/or team breakout exercises. At the end of the workshop, individuals are now more equipped with the necessary innovation skills and confidence to generate new growth opportunities for their organization.
This Innovation Associate (Level 1) Workshop is divided into three major sections covering the conceptual and practical elements on how to generate breakthrough innovations:
- Demystifying Innovation: Learn the definition of innovation, understand what does innovation mean to business, and recognize what constitutes an innovation breakthrough.
- Innovation Techniques: Review different innovation tools and techniques to help you generate better ideas, work effectively with your team and even during project meetings, and leverage networks and partners.
- Innovation Breakthrough Process: Learn the innovation methodology and how global companies have applied it for the purpose of generating more and better ideas.
LEARNING OUTCOMES/KEY TAKEAWAYS
Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate a clear understand of business innovation and the key components needed to generate innovation breakthroughs
- Practice and simulate the process to create new breakthrough business ideas for your organization
- Apply tools and techniques to creatively solve problems and take calculated risks
- Learn behaviors and skills to become a valuable team member and key contributor in innovation projects
This Innovation Associate (Level 1) Workshop is designed for individuals who:
- Are candidates for the Associate (Level 1) and/or Master (Level 2) innovation certification
- Are looking for a simple but proven process to help jump start their innovation efforts
- Are new to innovation or in the early stages of their innovation journey or career
- Are part of or starting to work on a few innovation projects
- Want to be key contributors on innovation projects and initiatives
- Wants to be competitive and marketable in career by mastering the creative thinking skills.
- In-person training is offered in Cambridge, MA USA through our strategic partner, IXL Center. For training in other regions, please contact a GIMI certified training provider or the GIM Institute for more information at email@example.com. Dates, location and prices are subject to change.
- Contact us for early bird pricing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students get a USD500 discount
- Volume discounts available (for 3 or more) – contact us by filling out the Contact Us Form