NEED HELP FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION?
OUR CERTIFIED PARTNERS CAN HELP!
At no cost to you, submit your Request a Proposal (RFP) to our global network of GIMI-certified partner organizations.
When you choose a GIMI Certified Partner, your organization receives a quality innovation management education, at a competitive price, to meet or exceed your tailored needs. GIMI Certified Partners provide a variety of services to meet your needs — including distance and face-to-face training, consulting services, coaching and advisory, and/or innovation and leadership speeches.
This RFP feature of the GIMI Certified Partner Program is intended for RFP purposes only and for those organizations ready to purchase services and not information gathering i.e. not for Request For Information (RFI) purposes. Furthermore, this RFP feature is not intended as a recommendation of any particular service or product of any of the participating partner organization. GIM Institute only posts your RFP as is. GIM Institute does not have any guarantee or warranty as to the suitability of any products or services for any particular site user or otherwise.
Simply submit your request in the Request for Proposal (RFP) Form and GIM Institute will gladly post it within 2 business days – again, at no cost to you!
THE GIMI CERTIFIED PARTNER PROGRAM FEATURE
WHAT IT IS VS. WHAT IT’S NOT
Free-of-charge for posting the RFP
Intended for RFP Purposes only
Intended for serious buyers of training
A RFP posting service only
An opportunity for GIM Institute to post your training RFP to a network of GIMI-certified training organizations
For training on innovation and/or innovation management
A chargeable service for posting the RFP
Intended for RFI purposes
Intended for less than serious buyers of training
A recommendation of any particular service or product of any of the participating training companies
A process where GIM Institute is involved
For training other than Innovation and/or innovation management
EXAMPLE INNOVATION TOPICS/NEEDS
Innovation speeches or training program can range from idea generation to executing business ideas to managing innovation. Below are example topics that we can help you on:
- Building excitement or awareness around innovation
- Latest trends that can affect the industry you are in
- Disruption and preparing for what’s next
- Creating an innovation roadmap
- Identifying innovation gaps through audits and diagnostics
- Brainstorming and ideation techniques
- Facilitating idea generation
- Identifying new strategic growth platforms or opportunity spaces
- Developing business concepts
- Building business cases
- Incubating and executing business ideas
- Developing innovation strategy
- Setting up an innovation process
- Managing innovation pipelines and portfolios
- Establishing a culture and leadership around innovation
- Creating metrics and balanced scorecards