Innovation Professional Certification (CIP)
GIMI Certified Innovation Professional (GIMI CIP) is a business innovation professional, officially recognized by the GIM Institute. GIMI CIP (1) demonstrates an advanced understanding of business innovation and innovation management and (2) has a capability to drive business innovation from the ideation phase to commercialization.
GIMI Innovation Professional Certification is designed to innovation professionals, who aim to learn the idea generation and implementation tools for breakthrough innovations. Certified Innovation Professionals apply these tools to create more and better innovative ideas, and tackle real-world challenge by generating new growth opportunities for the organization.
Modules of Innovation Professional Certification (CIP)
– Definition of Innovation: Business Innovation, Breakthrough Innovation, Radical Innovation, and Incremental Innovation
– Forming the Innovation Team: skillset, network, and diversity
– Ideation Techniques of Business Innovation
– Implementation Techniques of Business Innovation
– Business Innovation Process: driving innovation from the ideation phase commercialization
– Creating Business Innovation in a real-life setting
Validity of Application
You have six (6) months to take the exam from the date you applied for the certification.
How to prepare for the exam?
To earn GIMI Certified Innovation Professional (GIMI CIP) credential, the innovation professional has to meet the experience and education requirements and pass the examination, an 80-question, multiple-choice online test. Test takers will be tested on their understanding of the concepts and frameworks discussed in Innovation Management Body of Knowledge (IMBOK) as well as professional experience around business innovation. Regardless of how advanced your innovation experience or education might be, you should still prepare vigorously for the exam. Successful candidates typically use multiple study aids, including courses, self-study, and workshops. On average, successful candidates will spend 20-30 hours or more to prepare, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of preparation time before you take the exam.
- Regular: USD 1050.00 + Admin/Handling Fee
- Student: USD 550.00 + Admin/Handling Fee (In order to receive the student discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of student status. Accepted documents are valid student ID or latest copy of Transcript of Records.)